We have changed the admin and billing systems slightly so billing will no longer be done from the website.
All members will receive an official invoice from the club for next year’s subs and rack fees.
The invoices will be sent out in the first week of July 2022 and all invoices to be settled before the end of August 2022 please.
The Fish Hoek Beach Sports Club is a busy, friendly community whose members surf ski, SUP and sail Hobies. Situated right behind the dunes on Fish Hoek Beach, the Club has warm showers, bar and kitchen facilities. It is run by an elected, volunteer committee and is entirely non-profit with all proceeds from fees going back into club maintenance and development.
Once a month there are sailing sessions (see calendar).
Surf ski members paddle together on Saturday mornings and various informal but open paddling training sessions are held throughout the week.
When the wind blows, more experienced surf ski and SUP members come together and do the infamous Miller’s runs – a downwind (SE or NW) paddle run between Miller’s Point and Fish Hoek Beach.
There are several club-organised paddling and sailing racing events during the year (see calendar).
Club information & Venue hire
1. Click on the link above and complete the online Membership application form.
2. Your membership will first be approved by the Committee.
3. Once your Membership has been approved you will receive login details via email. Thereafter you will receive an invoice for Annual Membership Fees, also via email. Payment is made via EFT.
Please view fees here.
4. You only need to apply once for membership approval Thereafter, each year, you will receive an invoice via email to renew your Annual Fees. Payment is made via EFT.
We look forward to seeing you on the water soon!
1. Once you have completed the registration process you should receive an email with an invoice for your subscription renewal.
2. If you have registered and have not received an email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to seeing you on the water!
YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION IS VALID FROM 1 AUGUST to 31 JULY
Joining Fee - R300.00 Once-off
Adult - R1,400.00 pa
Family (partners &/or children that use club facilities) - R1,700.00 pa
Students (>18 years, full time) - R700.00 pa
Pensioners (>60 years) - R700.00 pa
Country (>50km out of Fish Hoek) - R700.00 pa
Temporary (90 day tourist) - R500.00 per 90 day period (includes a rack space if available)
Guests and daily visitors using club facilities - R50.00 per person per day
Tags - R120.00 once-off fee per tag
Rack (Surf ski, kayak, SUP) & Hobie Parking Fees - R900.00 each pa
Launching fee (non-members) - R50.00 per boat per day
1. It is not possible to have a rack if you do not have a fully paid-up membership.
2. All monies received will first be allocated to outstanding membership fees and then to rack fees.
3. Unpaid rack fees may result in your boat being impounded and only released on payment.
We're sorry but rack space is limited and not guaranteed with membership.
Club membership does not include SAS fees.
Club membership does not include CSA/WCCU fees.
If you are competing in surf ski races, you need a full membership.
If you are paddling but not racing, you should have a social membership.
For more enquiries please contact admin@FHBSC.co.za.
1. Download and complete a Venue hire application.
2. Email admin@FHBSC.co.za
Once your application has been approved:
3. Pay the quoted fee.
4. Email Proof of Payment (POP) to admin@FHBSC.co.za.
5. HAVE A GREAT PARTY
Thank you for your interest