Fish Hoek Beach Sports Club
New Membership Application
1. Applications for minors (< 18 years old) must be signed by a legal guardian.
2. Application is subject to the approval of the Fish Hoek Beach Sports Club Committee, Once approved you will be able to proceed with payment for Membership and rack space
3. Surf ski/ kayak rack space application is not included in the membership fee and payment should only be made once a rack has been approved for (separate form), approved and allocated.
For details on the various Membership options please see fees table below the registration form:
Fees: 1 August 2021 to 31 July 2022
Memberships are annual and are valid from 1st August to 31st July the following year. Fees for new members can be prorated.
Family (main member &/or partner &/or children (<18 yrs.) using FHBSC facilities)
Country (>50mk out of Fish Hoek)
Student (>18 yrs., full time only)
Temporary (90 days for tourists)
R500 per 90 days
Daily visitor (non-members) using club facilities
R50 per person per day
R120 once off fee per tag
Racks (Surfski, kayak,SUP)& Hobie parking fees( only to be paid on approval)
R900 per boat p.a.
Motor boat launching fee (non-members)
R50 per boat per day
1. Membership fees exclude annual Western Cape Canoe Union (WCCU) and Sailing South Africa (SAS) membership fees.
2. All paddler’s should be social members of WCCU and those racing need to be full CSA members. Register online at: https://club.canoesa.com/.
3. Sailing members can access SAS registration forms online at: https://www.sailing.org.za/home/.
4. Racks are limited and are on a first come first serve basis. Do not pay for an unapproved rack application.
5. It is not possible to have a rack if you do not have a fully paid-up membership.
6. All monies received will first be allocated to membership fees and only once those are settled to rack fees.
7. If you have not paid rack fees, your boat may be impounded and only released upon payment.